The gals and doctors from the office I work at a day a week, threw me a baby shower last night! I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera along so this is what's left of the shower!
They had the whole place decked out in decorations, including balloons.
Besides a yummy dinner and cake, they put together a little party box for everyone with really cute blue baby bottle candies inside... obviously Ryan thought they were great! :)
They also gave me this HUGE baby bottle filled with chocolate candy! They were so thoughtful and gave me a gift certificate for a massage (definitely looking forward to that!), a big Costco box of baby wipes and a Costco box of diapers. I think we're set to go!



.jpg)
1 comments:
Hope you have a good labor day Monday Alison!! Can't wait to see pics of your new little man!!
Post a Comment