Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Mommy's helper

Yesterday we got a couple things from our local bakery outlet and, of course, had to treat ourselves to some donuts for breakfast for this morning! I picked the old fashioned glazed ones for Jeff and I and Ryan picked out (of course the most messy!) personal package of powdered donuts! Nothing like donuts and a cup of cold milk to start your day. Oh and the sunshine coming through the windows didn't hurt, either! :)
Next it was time to get to work. I'm trying to get things here and there done around the house before the baby comes and cleaning our kitchen floor was on the list. Ryan LOVES helping me clean with our Clorox mop. He had to have a lesson on how to use it as he tends to stand in one place and just pump out all the cleaning stuff and then I have more of a mess than what I started with! This morning I went through the whole downstairs and did it myself first and then told him he could do the kitchen and bathroom, but not to spray any more cleaner on the floor.
Here he is putting some muscle into it! :)
Jeff popped in for a minute while Ryan was cleaning and gave him big kudos for helping me, too! He did finally ask when he got to the bathroom if he could spray just one time so I let him and then he was content and so was I. I love that he's my little helper and I hope (and pray!) it will continue through the years.... someday his future wife will thank me!!! ;)


0 comments: