Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sleeping baby

Ryan was up to one of his favorite pastimes again.... taking pictures! I was holding Jacob yesterday and he asked if he could take our picture (well apparently he meant just Jacob's!).
This outfit he's wearing is the one that Ryan came home in the hospital in. I loved it when he wore and I love it just as much now that Jacob is wearing it. Really reminds me how fast the time flies now that our other "baby" is 3 1/2 years old! I was impressed, too, Jeff even mentioned that he thought we had brought Ryan home from the hospital in it!
Oh, we just love this little guy! We've been having to keep his hands covered as he has daggers for fingernails and scratches his face all up when we take them off. Pretty soon I'll try to clip them down, but for now we'll just keep them covered!



0 comments: