Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 pregnant ladies!

Today Ryan and I went to a baby shower for my friend, Tracey (in the middle). When we got there, another friend of ours from high school, Sarah Jane, was there, too! Sarah Jane is having a boy also and Tracey is having a girl. It was hilarious to give her a hug and have her belly, literally, be on top of mine as she's carrying much higher with a girl than both Sarah and I are with boys. Sarah Jane is due Oct. 18th, I'll be having my little peanut on Oct. 20th and Tracey is due Nov. 6th, but will more than likely be early. It was a fun time catching up with them and talking our pregnancies and life in general. We couldn't believe that the next time we'd all see each other, we'll all have newborns!
And no, we did not color coordinate our outfits ahead of time, but how funny is it that we were all wearing the same colors?! We were apparently all on the same page today when we got dressed!
Thanks again to Nicole, Tracey's sister, for having us all over to your house for the shower. Ryan told me tonight he had fun at "Morgyn's party". :)
p.s. thank you for the great gift, too!!

4 comments:

The Adamo Family said...

Such a cute photo!!! How fun for you three to be pregnant together!! And so fun to have babies who will be the same age!
You all look beautiful and so happy. I am looking forward to hearing your big news!! How exciting!

Sneva Family said...

You guys are all absolutely adorable! How fun...

Weston and Merrick said...

This is such a fun photo! What a blessing to be able to share these crazy and amazing times with your best friends!
Whenever we look at your blog, Weston is always obsessed with all the tractors and farm stuff. Lucky boys to be able to grow up on a farm :)
Thinking of you guys as you enter into a family of 4!!!
Love,
Ali

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

What a great picture! All 3 of you look absolutely beautiful. I can't believe you are getting SO close! I keep checking to see if he's arrived early... :)