Here's the boys on their way back to the farm after getting their pumpkins- Jordan with a big grin and Ryan intently checking out tractor and cows in the field across the way.
When they got back, they got to for a little ride down the slide which, of course, to a bunch of 3 year olds was a big hit!
After that, they had a few minutes for story time while they all colored the big pumpkin picture they were given. Ryan is raising his hand because the lady asked who was going to carve funny or scary faces in their pumpkins... he didn't miss a beat!
After snack time we had a few minutes to take some pictures before we left- silly Farmer Ryan.
I thought this was a cute one of the boys and Melinda. I love the way Ryan is standing in it- cracked me up when I looked at it later at home.
I can't wait till they go on another field trip, but it will be hard to top this one to the pumpkin patch!


.jpg)
1 comments:
Ryan looks like he's very comfortable infront of a camera:)
I love the look on his face in the first picture. He's a true farmer!
Shelby
Post a Comment