Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New book for the BIG BROTHER to be!!

I had to run (well, almost waddle at this point to be honest!) to the mall this morning while Ryan was in school to get a couple things and I walked by the book store and thought I'd stop in and see if they happened to have any books for big brothers-to-be and low and behold, they did and it's perfect!
I told him about it on the way home from school and he was so excited about it we had to come right in and read it before we even ate lunch! Then we read it again after lunch... and before his nap... and after his nap! :) Then when Jeff got home tonight, we showed it to him and he read it to Ryan. He really liked it and how informative it really was for Ryan. It's a sweet book, but also explains how he has to ask me to hold his baby brother and how his little brother can't eat the foods that his big brother can eat and just practical stuff like that. I love the end because it tells how much his (Ryan's) mommy & daddy love him and how there's only one of him in the whole world! Very sweet book and highly recommended to little boys with a baby brother or sister on the way!

0 comments: