Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

We're having a baby tomorrow!!!

Well, this was it- my last full day of being pregnant with our little guy! I seriously can't believe how fast the last 9 months have gone by. Some days faster than others, though! :) After our pumpkin carving party, we came home and just all hung out... well I actually took a little siesta in our couch recliner which felt really good. Jeff made Ryan dinner while I got Ryan's bag and the baby's bag packed so we'll be ready to go in the morning!
Here's a more up close shot of my belly. I have to say, I truly love being pregnant, but the last couple weeks weren't a cake walk. I started developing carpel tunnel because I was retaining water. I've been told that it will go away right after I have the baby so I'm hoping that is the case. Hard to believe the next time I add a new post it will be of our new baby boy! We're so excited! I'm also so tired, but who knows how I'll sleep tonight- I'm going to try to enjoy it as I know the next couple months it will be minimal! My c-section is scheduled for 11am so if you see this before then, please say a little prayer!!
Till the next time......!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, exciting day!! I have and will be praying for your C-section today!! Congratulations ahead of time!! : D

McJason's said...

Jeff, Allison, Ryan and baby,
Praying for your family today as you welcome your new little Boon...how exciting!
Shelby, Jason, and fam

Weston and Merrick said...

Wow, how exciting! We're praying for you guys and the adjustment of baby number two. Can't wait to see photos.
xoxo,
Ali

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you all day... can't wait to see some pics of the newest cutie!

Lucatero Family said...

How exciting! Two boys are the best. We'll be praying for you guys today! Can't wait to see pics!
Flora

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Just wanted you to know we're thinking of you and CAN'T WAIT to see pictures!!

Love you!