Jacob Lee!!!
He was born Monday, October 20th, weighing 9lbs. 7 1/2 ounces and was a little over 20 inches long!

My c-section went as well as it could (for major surgery!) and Dr. Logen did a great job, of course, seeing how I think he's the best OB/GYN around. He doesn't use staples and stitches every layer back up to make the whole process better. It was SO wonderful and amazing to hear our little guys first cry when they pulled him out. They were actually laughing because he let out a squeal before they had him totally out of my uterus! Tears immediately came over me and I just felt so thankful to God for this amazing little miracle!
Here's Jeff and the nurse, Elaine, getting Jacob all checked out and measured.
Our little cutie just hanging out for the moment!
It really is too bad that he is so unloved and that no one wanted to be there when he was born! Yeah right! Jeff came back to the my OR room and told me "everyone" was out there watching him and waiting to meet him. We certainly are blessed to have so much family so close by!
Daddy helping Ryan and baby Jacob to officially meet. Ryan was so good with him and said he was "so cool" with his thumb up! We're so lucky to have 2 beautiful little boys!



.jpg)
1 comments:
Congratulations! Jacob is a very cute baby! How big would he have been if you went to your due date or over? I guess that's the good thing about scheduled c-sections. By the way...I agree that Dr. Logan is the best. I wish I could have him for my upcoming delivery!
Jacinda
Post a Comment