Tonight we went out for dinner at Red Robin. I worked today and so Ryan was at my parents house all day with his cousin, Shelby. My mom said they were very busy and had a great time outside riding bikes and playing around. His day started off great as when we got to their house to drop him off, his Grandma & Papa took him out to their garage to show him his surprise... new bike for their house! He was so excited and hopped on right away! Anyhow, after I picked him up earlier tonight, he was so tired from playing so hard all day and not taking a nap, he fell asleep in the car. We swung home and picked up Jeff and then headed into town for dinner. He was so tired that he barely woke up when Jeff took him out of the car and into the restaurant. Then even when we were at the table we could hardly get him to open his eyes. It was really quite cute and rare for him. I still had my camera in my purse from Kera's birthday party last night so I had to snap a picture. He finally woke up when his drink came and then he ate his entire grilled cheese sandwich! He apparently worked up quite an appetite! :)




.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment