Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kailey got married!

My best friend, Rikki's, little sister Kailey got married on Saturday afternoon! I couldn't believe I was seeing her walk down the aisle, but I guess we all grow up! This is after the wedding while the girls were trying to get her dress bustled... what a chore that is! She was a beautiful bride!

3 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

I cannot believe that Kailey is married now!! I have such a hard time with our friends siblings getting older. For some reason I still picture them little! :)

You look great Allison!! And Ryan is getting so big. He is such a handsome little guy. :)

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

I cannot believe that Kailey is married now!! I have such a hard time with our friends siblings getting older. For some reason I still picture them little! :)

You look great Allison!! And Ryan is getting so big. He is such a handsome little guy. :)

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.