Before we left, I snapped a quick picture of our house- I just love how it looks covered in snow... although snow makes just about everything look pretty if you ask me!
We were planning to make gingerbread houses this afternoon with my nieces, nephew and couple neighbor kids, but since it had snowed, we had to fit in some sledding first! Luckily, my mom had bought Ryan s nice snow suit last year for this year and it fit him perfect! I just remembered I had it a couple days ago and was thrilled when I saw that it also had come with a warm winter coat, too! Anyhow, I got him all decked out in his layers of clothes and snow suit and off him, the kids, the dogs and my mom went to the dike across the road to do some sledding! He looked so cute trying to walk in this bulky outfit with my mom!
I couldn't take Jacob out in this cold weather so we drove me vehicle up next to them so I could watch Ryan and take pictures of him. Here's my mom getting ready to give Ryan his first push by himself on the sled!





.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment