Before we started making the cookies, it started to snow outside and, of course, that captivated the kids' attention. Shelby & Ryan BEGGED to go out in it- finally Kim and I gave in and let them, but only for a couple minutes because it was so cold out.

Doing what all kids have to do, Ryan was trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue!

Meanwhile Jacob was inside house, enjoying all the attention on him. Here's my dad talking to him and Jacob very much listening! He was giving everyone all sorts of smiles yesterday!

Then Auntie Kim got some cuddling time with Jacob, too. He was so content just laying here with her for quite a while. 




.jpg)
1 comments:
Your little one is so cute! I have been reading your blog for awhile but just haven't left any comments. I love looking at all of your pictures, your family sure is cute. One of these days we should get together. Anyways, take care and enjoy the holidays!
Post a Comment