Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mommy & Ryan project

Last Saturday Ryan and I did a project together. I was feeling like we were really over due for something like this as we usually did little projects or even just coloring together pretty often before Jacob came along. Jacob fell asleep in his swing in the living room and so Ryan and I went into the dining room to start our project together! The day before we went to Michael's to get a couple things and these plain, ready to be decorated ornaments were on sale so we grabbed a pack. I already had a ton of paint at home, but the glitter was next to them on sale so we grabbed a package of it, too!
Here's Ryan very carefully placing the glitter on his painted ornament!
The finished product! I did the two on the left (I'm sure you couldn't tell the difference!) and here got to do the other 4. He asked me to paint a John Deere one (big surprise!) so that's what I did and then a fun snowman one. It really was a fun project and inexpensive if anyone is looking for a creative project to do with their kids.
Last night we put his ornaments out on our rec. room Christmas tree (aka the "kids tree"), full with fun colorful ornaments, colored lights that do all sorts of different designs and, most importantly, candy canes! This picture cracked me up so I had to put it on here- he looks like he's advertising his ornament or something... goofy boy!


Putting his ornaments in the "perfect place"!



0 comments: