Jacob had his 6 week check up this afternoon. It started off on a bit of a funny note as the second I went to take his diaper off for the nurse, he decided to pee! I quickly covered him back up before he wet his clothes underneath so that was good. I told the nurse he hadn't done that to me since he was a newborn and we sort of chuckled. Then right when I went to take it off again, there was a loud little rumble coming from his back side and he was filling his diaper. Then we really had to laugh! She said he took the cake- doing both before we could even check his weight! We gave him a few minutes to make sure he was done and then proceeded! :) Anyhow, he weighs 12lbs. 14oz. and is 23 inches long! It was fun to come home and look in Ryan's baby book to compare. At Ryan's 6 week appt. he weighed 12lbs. 10oz. and was 22 1/4 inches long. It will be fun to keep track of how they compare over the next few years. Unfortunately, he did have to get 3 shots so we gave him some Tylenol to keep him comfortable and hopefully he doesn't have any reactions.
Lately he's been giving us a ton of smiles that truly melt my heart! Just in the last few days he's really started cooing which has been fun, too. They change so fast right before our eyes!



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment