Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

My boys on Thanksgiving!

Here are my two little cuties on Thanksgiving! Both is almost matching plaid shirts and denim pants... cute cute! Ryan thought it was really neat that him and his baby brother matched. I think I'll really have to enjoy this while I can because I, unfortunately, know the day will come when that won't be "cool". :)


This one you can see Jacob's face a little bit better. These are delayed as they came from my sister's camera. Are you noticing the trend here? I can't seem to remember my camera anywhere we go these days! I guess it's just getting used to getting TWO kids out the door that the camera gets left behind!
Stay tuned for some pictures from tomorrow... tomorrow is Ryan's "Show 'n Tell" day and he wants to bring his "baby brother". How cute is that?! I'm anxious to hear what he has to tell his class about our littlest man! :) I think I better go put my camera in my diaper bag right now!!!

1 comments:

Sneva Family said...

They are both SO cute! You can tell Ryan is so proud to be a big brother. SO... Asher has another cold (pretty sure he got it from cousins at Thanksgiving). Once he is healthy we are coming to visit right away... before he gets sick again! ugh!