Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The kiddos!

Last weekend, Jeff's whole family was in town so we got together Sunday afternoon to celebrate our niece, Carissa's, 5th birthday! Here's Grandpa giving his usually birthday "spankings". It's always a riot to watch! Here they all are deciding how old she is and therefore, how many "spankings" she needed! :)
They were all laughing so hard!
I thought this one was cute of Ryan sitting by his cousin, Carissa, as we began to see Happy Birthday to her!
So here's the whole gang (minus the one on the way!). It's amazing how fast these kids have grown and how many of them there are! For a four years, Kylie was the only grandchild and now there's 8! I think I took about 10 pictures to get one that turned out of them all visible and not making too many funny faces!


0 comments: