Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shelby's 1st Loose Tooth!

My niece, Shelby, had her 1 st loose tooth and it was VERY ready to come out! Ryan was out riding with Jeff while they were planting corn behind their house so I was in the house hanging out and trying to convince Shelby to pull her tooth- or to let me. I don't know what got into me as I realized as I was feeling her tooth that I wasn't so sure I wanted to help pull it out! My sis-in-law, Kim, gets totally squeamish about that stuff so she wasn't alot of help. :) Anyhow, after about 10 minutes of Shelby playing with it in the bathroom mirror, I was telling her to try to twist and pull at the same time and then I turned around to walk out of the bathroom and she yelled "I did it!" and she had the tooth in her hand! Then she looked in the mirror and saw the little bit of blood and cried for just a second and then we got her a wet washcloth for it and she was good to go and SO excited! After Ryan rode with Jeff, he wanted to come in the house and see her tooth and told me she needed a "prize" so I gave him a quarter to give to her for being such a big girl.

0 comments: