Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!

Well I certainly can't complain one bit about my Mother's Day! It started off by me getting to sleep in!! Just that in itself is a luxury as most mom's know! But then to top things off, my son and husband attempted to bring me breakfast in bed, but I was just getting up when they came up the stairs. Still was a very nice way to wake up, though! Then I came down stairs to find this beautiful flower and a card waiting for me and Ryan was VERY excited about it! I had no idea how Jeff would have time to get me anything seeing how he's been working from about 5:30am until close to midnight most nights, trying to get all the corn planted. It was pretty cute, though, when Ryan woke up, Jeff got him all dressed and they went to town to get this for me and breakfast! Jeff had sneeked upstairs to get Ryan's clothes out of his dresser so he could get him dressed and get out the door before I knew they were gone! Very sweet! Definitely was a good Mother's Day!


0 comments: