Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's a.....!

Here's the proud big brother showing off the pictures of his baby BROTHER!!! Yep! It's a boy!! Jeff wasn't able to make it into the office today for the ultrasound to see what we were having so Dr. Logen typed it in on the ultrasound (and I didn't peek!) and sent it home with me, taped in an envelope to open when Jeff got home. Let me tell you, that was a LONG drive home with that important information sitting next to me unopened! :) We were both very excited to see it was a boy. We really thought it was, but a small part of both of us wondered if it wasn't a girl only because I've been a little more gaggy with this pregnancy than I was with Ryan, but sure enough- it's a boy! Yay! We've both said that if we have another boy like Ryan, we'd be thrilled!
Here's the picture of our other little man with the family jewels visible... but probably a little hard to see as I had to take a picture of the picture since our scanner isn't working. I think it's a picture looking from the bottom up.
I keep forgetting to have Jeff take some belly pictures of me so I improvised and took my own tonight since I'm well over due to put some on here at the request of a few of you! :) I'm showing WAY earlier this time than I did with Ryan but I've been told by many that it's totally normal. Here's the tummy at 17 weeks!
As I was getting ready to take a picture, Ryan came over and pulled my shirt up and was rubbing my belly and talking to the baby... sooo sweet! I think he's going to be such a great big brother!
Now it's time to start thinking of names!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so excited for you all...I've been checking your blog for the last hour, waiting for the news. A little brother...perfect :)

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Yay, yay, yay!! Congratulations you guys...I can't wait to hear what name you decide on and watch that belly of yours grow, Ally! Ryan will be such a great older brother...

Joel, Noelle & Baker Vega said...

Congrats!!! I totally thought it was a boy too!!! I bet Ryan is thrilled!!!! Hope all is well! And your belly is totally cute! xoxo

Iversen Digital Photography said...

That's awesome girl!! Can't wait to see all you guys...
Give Ryan a poke for me and tell him congrats too!!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your next little man! Thanks for the pics and updates. : )