Earlier tonight, Ryan asked to watch "Shrek the Halls" that we still have TIVO'd from 2 Christmas's ago! Anyhow I had to get dinner started and he asked if he could hold Jacob so here they are! Jacob has the deer in headlights look down! :)
Good of Ryan... Jacob still thinks I'm crazy for letting his big brother hold him by himself! He actually did a great job and held him for a few minutes.... then he started to squirm and that was the end of that!
I walked away for a second and here they are cuddling together. Ryan is such a great big brother.

Good of Ryan... Jacob still thinks I'm crazy for letting his big brother hold him by himself! He actually did a great job and held him for a few minutes.... then he started to squirm and that was the end of that!
I walked away for a second and here they are cuddling together. Ryan is such a great big brother.



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment