Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, JEFF!!!

Yesterday was Jeff's 30th birthday! We had a bunch of our close friends and family over last night for a party and salmon dinner!
When I thought about it today and tried to figure out how many people were here, I came up with about 35! We're lucky to have so many great friends and family that live near us! Here's one of the "kids tables"... Ryan, Mari, Craig, Daniel and the back of Daniel & Mari's mommy, Christiana!
Another shot of more of the kiddos... Emma, Jonathan, Kera, Kylie & Shelby (Brian W. in the back ground!)
Two of our sister-in-law's, Kim & Beth visiting. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but at one point in the evening I couldn't find my camera so that made it a bit difficult! The guys were in and out of the house before dinner as they were cooking the salmon- and I must say, it was DELICIOUS!! "Uncle Yogi" & Scott, thanks for helping with the fish!
So I'm hoping my friend, Karen, got a better shot of the birthday boy as I didn't! Here's the back of Jeff's sweatshirt/shoulder blowing out his candles that I put in one of his favorite desserts... black bottom cupcakes with John Deere green frosting- him and Ryan decided on the color! :) Here's to MANY more birthday's Jeff- WE LOVE YOU!!


0 comments: