Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Belly shots

So here's my 35week 1 day belly shots! Ryan took a couple pictures of me earlier today and here they are... this one from the front sort hard to see the magnitude of my big belly! ;)
A side shot.. with my head cut off!
Then Jeff took one of me tonight- I really can't stand this picture as it was after I'd been lounging on the couch for a while, but oh well- just do me a favor- don't mind my face, just check out the belly! :)
I'm definitely starting to feel as pregnant as I am these days- my body aches in places that only ache when I'm pregnant, my middle back, upper inner legs (wonder why- there's probably only about a 6lb. weight sitting right above them!). The other morning around 6am I, literally, shot out of bed with a terrible cramp in my left leg/calf area. I could have cried but it hurt too bad to cry! I only get them when I'm pregnant and have actually done pretty well as I remember having more of them when I was pregnant with Ryan. So far with this pregnancy it's only my second, but this one was way worse than the first one. I can only hope it's my last! That was Friday morning and my calf still feels like someone tried ripping it apart or something- hopefully it subsides soon! Otherwise I can't complain. This is definitely one active guy- he seems even more active than Ryan was so I wonder if that's a sign that he's going to be busier than him, too! Guess we'll see!! We're getting more and more anxious by the day to meet this little guy and FINALLY hold him and see him!

2 comments:

Buells said...

You look good Allison!! I can't believe you are almost due. Its amazing how all the pregnanct aches and pains go away immediately after birth!

Sneva Family said...

You look great, Allison... the aches you feel, certainly don't show. Not much longer!