Last Saturday night my cousin came over to babysit Ryan for us while we went out for the evening. We actually had two different parties to go to (I know, don't we just sound important! :)) and so in between we ran home to change our clothes. When we came home, him and Kari were making some popcorn and getting ready to watch a DVD. She mentioned that he liked taking pictures which I definitely agreed with! Well, the next day I looked through the pictures on my camera and he had taken some by himself and then I found these of the 2 of them and I had to chuckle to myself. I thought they were very cute.
Here he is trying on her glasses- they actually go very well with his green jammies!
Here he is trying on her glasses- they actually go very well with his green jammies!








.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment