Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Dynamic Duo!

The other day I started mowing the lawn and got 3/4 of the way through and our lawn mower kept plugging on me. I left it for Jeff to fix so before dinner tonight, he went out and was working on it. After he got it going properly again and finished where I left off, he let Ryan hop on with him as Ryan had been asking to ride with him and was being very patient. I was in the house finishing up dinner and could hear them zooming around on the lawn mower so I stepped out to see what they were doing and this is what I found. Jeff turned the actual mower off and just let Ryan drive around- and in the highest speed the lawn mower goes in. Ryan's laugh was priceless... and Jeff's smile wasn't far behind!
The crazy boys in action!
This is about right... a blur!
Silly, silly boys!


0 comments: