So, I know I might get a lead foot every now and again, but I don't think I'm a dangerous driver... apparently my son does! :) The other day his helmet was in the car as it was originally outside, but it started raining so he sat in in the car so it wouldn't get wet. Well we got in the car the other day, and I was filling it up with gas before we left and I got back in the car and saw him wearing his helmet! I told him it was just for his bike, but he insisted on wearing it IN the car!
We made a stop in town (he DID take it off then!) and then as soon as we got back in the car, he put it back on! Seriously, he can be such a goofball! And we love it! ;)

We made a stop in town (he DID take it off then!) and then as soon as we got back in the car, he put it back on! Seriously, he can be such a goofball! And we love it! ;)



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment