Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Guess What??????

Yep, this is an ultrasound of our little baby on the way! I'm pregnant! Our scanner isn't working right these days so I had to take a picture of the picture, so I apologize for the slight blurriness of it. Anyhow, I'm due about October 25th which means I'm just a little over 12 weeks along! We are so excited about this new life coming into our lives and to be able to give Ryan a baby brother or sister which he so far is also excited about! On that note, YES, we will be finding out what it is, but have to wait a few more weeks to take a good look. We've been able to have a few ultrasounds already (awfully convenient to work at an OB/GYN office!) and it's been so amazing to watch our baby grow and change already! We both were quickly reminded what a miracle this truly is and are so thankful for him/her. We didn't want to announce anything too soon as I've had a miscarriage in the past and you know what they say "once bitten, twice shy" so we just wanted to get towards the end of the first trimester before we said anything. I've been feeling pretty good for the most part, but definitely more "gaggy" than I remember being when I was pregnant with Ryan so not sure what that is all about. Sort of hits me whenever, too, but can't complain as I know lots of people get very sick with pregnancy!
Anyhow, that's our news! Now I'm off to bed as my body is definitely requiring more sleep these days!
Please keep us in your prayers that this continues to be a smooth pregnancy and that our baby is healthy and happy!
Our little "peanut #2"!

9 comments:

Brooke @ little b quilts said...

Congratulations!!!! We're so excited for you guys :-)

Brooke, Brian, and kids

Buells said...

Congratulations Allison! That is such wonderful news!! We will pray that God keeps your new baby safe and for you too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations, Allison!! How exciting! I hope these next 6 months are safe, happy and healthy! Yay, Ryan's going to be a big brother!

Ali Skjei

Joel, Noelle & Baker Vega said...

Congrats Allison!!! I've been checking your blog quite often because I had this feeling you would be announcing this soon...that funny mommy instinct, I guess! Anyway, you are in my prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! Ryan will be such a great big brother. Keep us updated...I love those ultrasound photos!!!!

Buells said...

Thanks Allison, dinner would be very welcome!! Pretty much any night except Saturday nights work for us...thats when we have our home group at our house. That is so sweet of you to think of us. We will definately get to return the favor when you have your little one!! Are you going to find out what you are having if the baby cooperates?? Im so excited for you!

The Petricks said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to ask you lately and now you are. Hope all goes well. Bekah

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to you both!! I was wondering when another little Boon might be coming along! I am praying for your pregnancy and the baby.

Hockman Family said...

I am so excited for you! I just thought I'd take a look at how things are going for you...and saw your new news! Congratulations! I hope all is going well for you!

Marisa