Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Jungle Playland!

I was watching my niece, Shelby, today so a girlfriend and I met up at Jungle Playland with her two kids to let them play around. Ryan had never been there before and had a blast to put it mildy! Shelby was such a great big cousin and gave Ryan a pep talk on the way there in the car about how she would keep an eye on him and help him when he needed it, etc. It was such a cute conversation to overhear! :)
They first found the ball pit and Ryan was in heaven! Do they look like they're having fun or what?!
Ryan found this car toy, that actually requires money to move around, but he was content just sitting and pretending to be driving it... such a boy! This is him making his car "noise". ;)
Then the SLIDE! The first time they went on it, Ryan sort of slipped around and went down side ways. He wasn't too sure about it after that so he stuck pretty close to the ball-pit and the driving toys. Shelby must have talked him into going again later because my friend and I were chatting and all of the sudden they were coming down the slide together with grins from ear to ear! Here they are getting ready to go down.
Here we go!
And the landing! Ryan would come running over to me, almost, every time and say "I did it Mommy! It was so fun!!" They had a great time and I loved that they got to burn so much energy! We'll definitely be going back there in the near future!

0 comments: