Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Big Truck!"

So this morning, Jeff took Ryan with him to get a load of cement blocks for our farm on the other side of the mountains. Ryan was soooo excited to get to go in the "big truck"! He takes every opportunity to ride in it that he can. We park in on the back side of the house and when it's not sitting there, Ryan notices and asks where it is. It's pretty funny. So here's the boys getting ready to leave on their little trip. :)
Then when he got home just a little bit ago, I came around the corner and found him with his nose in "his" (really Jeff's) tractor/truck magazine. Basically a trader magazine for tractors. He gets so excited when we get the mail and he sees that one comes- it's just hilarious. Then him and Jeff have a little ritual the evening that it comes to sit together in the recliner and check it all out. I'm not sure who enjoys it more... Daddy or Ryan?! We, of course, will support Ryan in whatever profession he wants to be in when he grows up, but I have this sneaking suspicion that he may be some sort of a farmer. ;) I swear it's in the blood!

0 comments: