Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Shower!

I forgot my camera at my sister's last baby shower a couple weeks ago, but had it with me last night! The gals at the kitchen store where she worked threw her and another co-worker/friend of Darcy's a baby shower. They are due with in a week or so of each other. Darcy is the one on the right, with the prego belly, and Stacie is the one in the black & white top on the left. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to get a nice one of them together so this will have to do! :( One of the other gals got some cute ones so I don't feel so bad.
We had some delicious pizza for dinner and then, of course, dessert! :) I had to get a picture of these adorable cupcakes they had at the shower! This picture doesn't really do them justice, though. The same gal that made the wedding cakes for all of us in my family who have gotten married, made them and she is so good and they were SO yummy! :) She can make pretty much you ask her to! They had her do pink & blue as my sister is having a girl and Stacie is having a boy!
I caught my sweet little niece, Shelby, enjoying her cupcake! It was a fun time and they got some adorable stuff from everyone!

0 comments: