Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Miss Kylie's 14th birthday!

For our niece, Kylie's birthday, instead of just buying her something I asked if I could take her for dinner and do a little shopping together and let her pick out an outfit/clothes. It was a really fun time- took her to Red Robin for her first time and she loved it! She was very overwhelmed by all the delicious looking choices on the menu, but ended up going with a Strawberry Lemonade and Red Robin cheese burger. She was a happy girl!
Getting sung the good 'ol Red Robin 'Happy birthday' song! I think she turned a couple shades of red, but thought it was fun to be sung to!
After dinner we zipped over to Old Navy so she could use her gift card from Steve, Melinda and the kiddos and then we headed over to the mall and I got her a couple tops from Aeropostle. Then we just sort of checked out a few stores- she really enjoyed just being there and looking at all the clothes and people. Definitely a fun time together! Looking forward to doing it again next year!

0 comments: