Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mr. Jacob's 2nd haircut!

Took Jacob down to Amy (who does my hair) today to get a much needed hair cut before she has her baby which could be anyday! So glad she was able to do it b/c I really didn't want to take him anywhere else yet. She did such a good job with his 1st haircut and he did so well that I figured I didn't want to mess with a good thing. This morning when we got there, Jacob wasn't as keen to hop up in the chair like he was the first time, but I sat him up there anyways, crocodile tear and all, and he ended up settling down and doing just fine. Stopped an got him a Tootsie Pop sucker to keep him entertained like I did the first time and that definitely helped. It wasn't so hard for me this time to see those beautiful curls cut off b/c they were cut off last time and they came right back so I wasn't so sentimental this time.
Such a handsome little dude. Had to take some pictures while he was brushing his teeth b/c it was the best way to catch him sitting still!



Looking good big guy! :)

0 comments: