Yesterday the boys decided to go upstairs to play around a bit. Somehow they ended up doing this in our room- when I went to check on them, they were nicely watching a cartoon all cuddled up in our bed. Well all of the sudden I heard from coming down the hall yelling 'Oh my goodness!!!" so of course I met him at the stairs to see what was going on and he said 'Jacob took his diaper off and he peed on your bed!!". NICE. So went up there to find him naked at a jay bird (as was Ryan) with the biggest smile on his face. Thankfully, he peed next to our bed not on our bed so it was an easy clean up. I asked Ryan why in the world they took their clothes off and he said, 'We just thought it would be fun to jump around on your bed naked!'. Ohhh boy.
Talk about some happy boys! And after I snuck this shot, they were fully dressed again and sent downstairs where they could be monitored better!



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment