This past Sunday (19th) was Auntie Kim's 40th birthday and Monday (20th) was Daddy's 32nd birthday! Sunday evening the whole family went over to Kim & Greg's for a bbq dinner to celebrate their birthdays! I made some sugar cookies more so for Kim as she's not a fan of cake/cupcakes. These were 2 custom ones for her- kind of joke she has about the fact that she's turning 40, but still acting like she's 12. :) She thoroughly enjoyed them!
Ryan, Auntie Kim & Shelby showing off Auntie Kim's new necklace that Shelby got her. :)
The boys and I got Daddy an iPod Touch for his birthday!!! I was SO proud that Ryan was able to keep it a secret for over a month! Very impressive! Jeff loves his new toy and already used some of his iTunes giftcards to load his iPod with lots of music!



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment