Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boon family get together/anniversary picnic

Since Cade & Carissa showed in the Silvana Fair, they (and cass & carol!) stayed out in the rec. room over the weekend. One morning Cade & Carissa were in the house here playing with the boys and when I went to bring their breakfast to the table, this is what I saw when I came around the corner. Soooo sweet!
That Sunday evening we all went over to the LaConner Thousand Trails to have a picnic on the water to celebrate with Jeff's parents their 40th wedding anniversary! We offered to help, but Jeff's parents insisted in taking care of it all and it was yummy! Fried chicken, salad, chips, juice, etc. Couldn't beat the scenery either! So beautiful over there!
Here's Ryan, Jordan & Kera playing on the shuffle board.
Uncle Greg & Uncle Steve on a team together playing horseshoes against Jeff & Grandpa Boon.
Grandma Boon talking with Caleb while Grandpa Boon watches the horseshoes game. Notice he's down to just one crutch! He was able to get his cast off, didn't need the walking boot anymore and was able to just take it easy while using a crutch!
The boys playing horseshoes!
Jacob, the little shuffleboard player! :)
Us gals (and some kids off and on) played a couple games of Botchie Ball (sp?).
Grandma down on the shuffleboard with some of the grandkids.
Jacob on the beach, checking everything out!
Auntie Melinda showing Jacob a baby crab in her hand... he watched, but when she offered to give it to him he wanted NOTHING of it and then wasn't interested at all! He is his mother's son and I'm not a fan of little critters crawling on me either! Can't blame the child!
Auntie Beth was bouncing Jacob up and down on her lap, giving him a 'horsy ride' and he LOVED it and laughed and laughed!
I think I'll sit right..... here.




Back to the horsy ride! Happy boy!
Now he's just plain mauling her! Every one was entertained!



All the Boon grandkids!

Together again on the beach!

Us sister-in-laws with Jeff's mom. Ryan took this picture... not bad!

Grandma & Jacob walking on the beach.
Jeff's sibilings & parents.
The whole gang!
Happy 40th anniversary!!!

0 comments: