Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lil' bit of Jacob & some painting!

I found Jacob sitting at the dining room table, nicely playing with some of his little tractors. This is one of his favorite things to do these days. (7/10/10)
Cuteness!
This may be a "okay mom, enough with the pictures" look he's giving me. Either way, it's cute. :)
One afternoon I swapped my mom Shelby for Jacob so I could take her and Ryan to the "Accidental Artist" (my cousin, Denise's new pottery painting studio) to finish one of their projects and make another one. He's slightly obsessed with my mom's PT Cruiser convertable and was sooo excited to finally go for his first ride in it! Sunblock, shades and his hat... he was set!

Taking it all in!
The "Accidental Artist" wall of pottery!
And more pottery!
Ryan & Shelby showing off their work! Ryan finished his John Deere tractor piggy bank and Shelby picked up her peace sign (of course!) piggy bank, then made a mug for Grandma and Ryan made a salad size plate for him to use! It all turned out great!

0 comments: