Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet brothers!

The other morning (5/6/10) Jacob woke up first and so I picked him up and we came downstairs and cuddled in my chair for about 15 mins. before Ryan woke up and came downstairs, too. Ryan likes to climb up in my lap when Jacob is sitting with me, too, so he did. It was so precious. We just sat there, rocked and watched the morning news together for about 10mins. (which felt alot longer as it doesn't happen very often that they both sit still in my lap for long!). Jacob reached towards Ryan's arm to touch it then stretched out his neck to reach Ryan's face to give him a kiss on the cheek. I MELTED!!! It was soooo stinkin' sweet! Ryan just loved it, too, as Jacob isn't much for smooches or hugs unless he initiates them. Jacob did it about 3 times and Ryan (and I!) were loving every minute of it! They sure do love eachother. :)
Thankfully my camera was sitting next to me so I could capture the cuteness of this particular morning.
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!! :)


0 comments: