I had such a wonderful Mother's Day thanks to all 3 of my 'boys'! :)
Jeff was off that Sunday so my day started with perfection- getting to sleep in! When I came downstairs the whole house was all picked up- which is far from the way it usually looks when I sleep in and Daddy is in charge! :) We left a little early for church so we could swing into Starbucks and get me a coffee and treat! Ryan opted to escort me in and buy me a coffee, delicious raspberry swirl coffee cake AND a gift card! So lovely! Had a nice in the nursery at church then headed home for a little R&R before heading out to my parents house for a Mother's Day bbq with the whole family. Here are some of the grandkids- Anna, Jacob, Shelby & Ryan. Austin ended up eating outside with some of 'the guys'. :)



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment