Well on February 26th I turned 29! It was a great birthday... the night before my birthday Jeff, the boys and I met our friends/cousin Billie & Trevor for a early birthday dinner at Red Robin. Yes, I had to wear the coffee filter birthday hat and be sung to, but it was worth it for that yummy birthday sundae! On my actual birthday, Jeff and Ryan had to make a trip over in our semi truck to get a load of hay in E. WA so it was just Jacob and I most of the day. We met my mom, sister, sister-in-law Melinda, family friend and niece Anna for a delicious birthday lunch at the Skagit Garden's. After lunch my mom offered to take Jacob home with her to nap so I could go into town and treat myself to a relaxing pedicure! It was soooo lovely! The spa was conveniently located across from Starbucks so it was a perfect afternoon.... a scrumptious Carmel Macchiato and a delightful pedicure... AT ONCE! It was dreamy! :) The next night we had the whole Lee/Boon gang over for a birthday dinner/party. I am so blessed to have so many family & friends in my life!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment