Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter time!

Okay, wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged- I guess the last month has been a little busy around here! :) Here's a little re-cap of our spring/Easter time festivities!!
Here's Ryan helping me dye some Easter eggs for our Easter egg hunt at his buddy, Craig's, house last Monday afternoon. What fun that was! I would post pictures from it, but my camera went "missing" last Sunday, but thankfully it was found again just in time for Easter! These pictures were taken with Jeff's blackberry picture phone, which I thought turned out pretty good for a camera phone!
Ryan, being Mr. Serious and concentrating on his eggs!
Ah! There's that smile I love so much!!!
I think they turned out quite beautiful! We were proud of them and I was happy to with how well Ryan did not making a huge mess in the process... my little man is growing up!!!
This past Saturday we were invited to some other friends' Easter egg hunt/party, as was my niece, Shelby, so she came along with us since her mom & dad were working. Kim did let me barrow her camera so I could snap some pictures at the hunt since mine was still missing at this point. Here's Ryan with her Easter egg basket on his head... being a bit of a goofball. And Shelby giving him "bunny ears"... how appropriate for this time of year! ;)
Here's Ryan next to the big Easter bunny that they had at the hunt/party... giving a good cheesy grin!
And they're OFF to find the eggs!!!!!
After the hunt, the kids had all kinds of fun activities and games to do. Ryan & Shelby both opted to frost some Easter cookies... with ALOT of frosting! Surprise, surprise! :)
Thankfully the sun broke out just in time for the party and Ryan even had to grab his shades to wear while he was frosting so he could see!
Does it look like maybe this boy got into some red frosting???? Hmmm- I can't imagine why he had a tummy ache later that night. I guess sometimes you just have to learn the hard way!Ryan or Shelby apparently took this picture as I didn't even know it was taken until I went back through the pictures from the day later that night. Sweet, happy Mr. Jacob got to enjoy the festivities in between cat-naps, too!!! :)

0 comments: