Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

The "After Party" party and more party pics... :)

My mom & Jacob... love this little face!
My mom & Jacob again

While Anna was opening her presents, Jacob was sitting between me and Kim and he looked up at me with this face and I had to take his picture... sweetie!! Btw, can you tell he's totally TEETHING?!?!?!
So Anna was so sticky from all that birthday cake that my sister was going to run her a bath and told Ryan and my niece, Shelby, they could help. Well before Anna could even get IN the bath, Ryan totally fell in! Completely on accident and, really, he's lucky he didn't hit his head or something. All of the sudden I heard something down the hall and saw my sister fly down the hall to the bathroom so I figured I better check it out, too. Ryan came around the corner with a big towel around him because he was SOAKED from neck to toe. It was really pretty funny and we all got a good laugh from it. Luckily, my mom only lives down the road from my sisters house and had some spare clothes for Ryan that she ran and got for him. I had just told him not to get all wet as I didn't have any other clothes for him and then he goes and falls in the tub! Too much!
Here he is while we were waiting for my mom to get back with some dry clothes, helping with Anna's bath.

We figured since he was already wet and the there was a tub ready for use, we just threw both Ryan & Shelby in since they were both due for bathes that night. It all worked out great and both kids went home, nice and clean and ready for bed!

Thanks for the bath, Auntie D.D.! :)

0 comments: