Mr. Jacob! His outfit was my nephew, Austin's, who is about to turn 12! Ryan only got to wear it once because by the time I put him in it, it was already almost too small! Gotta love great hand-me-downs!
The other night we were at our friends' house and Jacob took a little cat-nap after dinner. He sleeps so hot that Jeff sort of laid him down next to him. He sure LOVES his blankie!
The kids had such a great time, this is how Ryan's buddy, Daniel, fell asleep... in the middle of the floor! Now that's the sign a fun night! :)
I got found Ryan some denim overalls on sale the other day and had to get them for him. I'm having the boys' pictures taken today and wanted to try to get them both in overalls so this is Ryan trying them on for me. He did notice that Jacob had overalls on, too, and thought that was pretty neat and thought a picture would be a good idea. I swear, this kid loves pictures! Not always so much of him, but in general so when I say he wants to take pictures, I really mean it! Must be from the moment he was born and me having a camera in his face all the time taking his picture!! haha!
Ryan decided the overalls looked sort of like "farmer pants" so had to get his "farmer hat" for another picture. What a goodball!Aren't they cute, though?!!




.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment