Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A lovely Valentine's Day!

After I made a little Valentine's day treat for Jeff & Ryan, it ended up being sort of a long night last night... or should I say long morning as Jacob was coughing again when he woke up at 5:30am. He was hungry, but kept having to cough and then he'd get mad because I'd have to take the bottle out for a second so he could cough... this went on for about an hour! Anyhow, he ate and finally went back to sleep for awhile. When Jeff came in this morning he asked if I needed anything and I told him that I really just wanted a coffee... preferably a "1% carmel macchiato from Starbucks", but chuckled after I said it. Well about 10 seconds later he hopped in his truck and he was off! About 20 minutes later he was back with a coffee for me AND "from Ryan & Jacob" a Starbucks gift card! Happy Valentine's Day to me!!! I thought that was very sweet and thoughtful and was just what I needed and made my day. I ended up having a pretty productive day around the house with the boys and then we went out as a family to DQ for some dinner and a little Valentine's Day dessert!
Thank you to all my boys for my wonderful treat! :)

2 comments:

Sneva Family said...

Ahhhh... what could be a more perfect treat? Jordan & I went through the Starbucks drive through (in our PJs) for breakfast sandwiches and 1% CM on Valentine's Day morning... love it!

McJason's said...

That is so sweet! Amazing how a cup of coffee can brighten our days:).