Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Growing & changing!

I can't believe how big our little man is getting and he's only just over 3 weeks old! As long as some days seem, they really are flying by. It seems like I was just still big and pregnant yesterday and now we have our sweet Jacob to hold and love. Some days I can't believe this little guy came out of ME! It scares me to think that one day I'm going to blink and he's going to be 18 or 21 years old and the time is going to have just flown by. Could be the post pregnancy hormones, too! ;) It's okay, though, we've got the perfect apartment area in our rec. room that we remodeled for him or Ryan and his future wife to live in when they get married and then they never have to leave! Ha! I wish! :)
Here he is getting ready for a little sponge bath this morning.

Look at that sweet face!! We had his "2 week" check up Monday, which was technically 3 weeks. He's one growing guy... he's already up to 10lbs. 9oz. and 21 1/2 inches long! I was just telling Jeff's aunt who was over visiting tonight that I've caught Jacob actually standing on my lap when I'm holding him a couple times! It's crazy- he's only 3 weeks old, but man is he strong! We are so thankful to God for him and the healthy, strong little baby he is!

2 comments:

Anna said...

So now that he is getting bigger who do you see in him? I can't believe how fast he is growing! Auntie D.D.

Sneva Family said...

Wow... time is already flying by! We need to come meet the "little" fella. Asher had a cold this week, so I figured we better stay away until he's healthy. Can't wait to visit!