Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

more fair!

After the roller coaster, they went on the air plane ride- they definitely got the giggles on it!
Shelby had her eye on the slide from the moment we walked in so we did that next and, of course, Ryan had to do it with her, too. I was a little unsure of it as it's the first time he'd ever gone down something so big by himself, but the height requirement was way shorter than he is so I let him go. Shelby said she'd help him. :) Shelby loved it but Ryan wasn't totally sure of it once he was coming down- he laughed when he got to the bottom and said it was "so scary"! The look on his face coming down was priceless!
It was hot out so we made a stop by the lemonade stand and got some refreshing pink lemonade before we hit a couple last rides.
Both kids were really good all day so they both got some cotton candy and were very excited about it! Here they are, waiting for our shuttle bus to come by to take us to our car!
Ryan LOVED riding on the "school bus"! And I loved that they came and picked us up at our car and dropped us back off so we didn't have to walk so far. I don't mind walking, but with 2 kiddos along, the ride came in very handy!

0 comments: