Monday afternoon I came downstairs to find Ryan holding my camera taking pictures of EVERYTHING! He knows he's not supposed to touch the camera unless he asks so he knew he was sort of in trouble. His fastest response was, "But Mommy, I want to take a picture of your tummy!" I'm such a sucker- I realized I hadn't taken a tummy shot in quite a few weeks so I let him have at it. Consequently, my head got cut off in every picture, but he got the belly shot! :) Here I (we) are at 26 weeks.
I've been feeling really good lately for the most part, just more tired than usual, but I guess I'm even starting to get used to that, too! I just love feeling our little guy moving around in my belly and he is very active!! I am so entertained by it, like I'm in my own little world! It's especially interesting if I'm reclined in a chair or laying on my back and then you can really see him go to town in there!
Last week I had chug down that lovely orange sugar drink (aka glucola) and then go in to get my finger pricked at my appointment. Thank goodness I don't have gestational diabetes and I'm not anemic so yay for that!! A month ago I also did the quad screen test and my numbers all came back great so we thank God for that! Now we just continue to pray for a healthy rest of the pregnancy and baby boy!






.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment