Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

We're back!!

Or should I say, I'm back! If you're wondering why I haven't updated our blog lately, it would be because being on the computer was the last thing on my mind- I had a lower back pain issue for a couple weeks which is finally almost resolved thanks to a WONDERFUL professional massage, some TLC and a heating pad! I have another appt. for a massage this next week and am very much looking forward to it! If you have any back problems, don't under estimate what a massage therapist, who knows what they are doing, can do for you... I'm a believer! :) It was my last resort and I'm so thankful that I had it done and that she did such a good job. Anyhow, now that I'm feeling better, I thought I'd catch up and put a few pictures on here that I'd taken. These are just Ryan being his cute little self. :) Not sure what the deal was with the lighting in a couple of them, though.
This is the monster truck he got from his cousin, Jordan, for Christmas which he LOVES to play with! (and ride on if you didn't notice- good thing it's made of metal!)
He was so proud that he lined all of his toys up in a row- he's very into lining his toys up lately and having them organized. He even wants to "park" them away every night... and I'm definitely not complaining! :)


1 comments:

The Petricks said...

Glad you are feeling better. That's sounds like no fun, especially with a toddler. He's getting so big.