So tonight Ryan slept for the first time in a big boy bed at our house! I can't believe he's old enough to be out of a crib- what a reality check that my baby isn't really a "baby" anymore! It's not that he hasn't been ready for a while to be in a bed, but we just haven't made the move. When he sleeps at my parents or Jeff's parents house, he sleeps in a bed so he's used to it, but just hadn't at home yet. I was probably also putting it off for selfish reasons, too! ;) Anyhow last month we got him moved into his John Deere themed bedroom and now we just need to get the twin bed set moved in that was in his old room. I'm really pleased with how cute his room turned out, but it's not totally finished so I'll post some pictures soon of the final product! Still have some curtains to put up that my sister-in-law helped me make, get his new bedding on his bed, etc. This mattress was still in his new room, on the floor, since Christmas when his cousins stayed with us and when he walked in there to go to bed tonight, he crawled in and said he wanted to sleep there and so here he is, sound asleep! He did request that ALL of his stuffed animals, books and blankets also be in bed with him so hence the disarray of things around him!
Our big boy. :)



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment