The other night my niece and nephew came over for a couple hours and we made some "fall" cupcakes and since we had some batter left over, we put it in this little baking dish to make a little mini cake. Well this morning we had a Directv guy here installing our new DVR/Tivo (whatever it's called!). After he got it installed he was showing me how to use it in the livingroom- around this time Ryan let me know he was going to pull a chair over to the counter to get his sippy cup. All of the sudden I realized it was pretty quiet in there and I didn't hear him get back down so I went into check on him and found one hand in his mouth and the other in the cake!! This being the result! After he got in trouble I had to take a picture to remember this somewhat comical occasion. When I had come around the corner he said "Mmm, yummy!". Just goes to prove, again, when you have a toddler and it's unusually quiet, they are more than likely up to something! ;)
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment