Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

A favorite position...

...down on the floor with his tractors. :) Ryan spent yesterday at his Grandma & Papa's while I was at work and had such a fun day with them and his cousin, Shelby. He apparently decided while he was there that there was too much playing to be done to take a nap so he was totally out in the car about 2 minutes from their house. Later after dinner and his bath, I found him on the floor, quietly playing with his tractor. I missed the shot, but before this he was totally laying on his arm, flat on the floor... never too tired to tired to play with his John Deere tractors. :)
He noticed I took his picture and thought he better look up and see what was going on.
Then decided it was fun to smile for the camera and wanted me to take lots of pictures of him!
Such a little ham.

0 comments: