And a successful Halloween it was for us! The 'treats' started this morning when Jacob and I delivered some extra cupcakes that I'd made for the Cake Walk at our church's Fun Fall Festival to Aunt Bonnie & Uncle Gil. She had goodie bags all ready for the boys and let Jacob even add to them for him and his brother. Then today after Ryan got home from school and after Jacob woke up from his nap, I got the boys in their costumes and we trick or treated our way out to Grandma & Papa's house. We went to Darlene's, Janee & Chris', May & Dick Larson and then Grandma & Papa's. After that we picked up Daddy at home, grabbed a bite to eat in town and headed to the Fun Fall Festival. Definitely was a busy place, but the kids had a ball playing all the games and winning lots of candy. A good day for sure- hope you had a good Halloween, too! :)
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment